[SR-Users] LCR help

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Wed Jan 22 19:36:39 CET 2014

On 01/21/2014 10:09 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> There is not, but there are numerous other modules that provide for that sort of thing, such as pdt, drouting, and lcr.
>
> Of course, it's only useful if your DID block falls on decimal boundaries. :-)
Thank you Alex.

Could someone point me to some LCR help resources?  A couple of
questions come up after reading the module page, and I'm having trouble
finding specifics.

1) Do I have to put the full authenticated URI in for each gw, or is
there a better place to store this information?
2) How do I populate the rest of the LCR database?  It appears that
using "kamctl lcr" has been depreciated.  Am I supposed to use Siremis?
Is there any way to do this via shell?  Does anyone have any scripts
that digest csv rate decks from trunkers into the db for creation and
update?
3) Is the number_prefix column PCRE friendly?  I note mod_lcr's use of
libpcre.