[SR-Users] alias_db DID regex?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 22 06:09:10 CET 2014

There is not, but there are numerous other modules that provide for that sort of thing, such as pdt, drouting, and lcr.

Of course, it's only useful if your DID block falls on decimal boundaries. :-)

Pete Ashdown <pashdown at xmission.com> wrote:
>Is there a way to use regex or Asterisk style numerical patterns in
>alias_db or any other db routing modules?  Compressing a block of a
>hundred DID numbers to one entry would be really nice.

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106