[SR-Users] RTPProxy/Mediaproxy issue

Ravi wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 18:36:51 CET 2014

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for the reply,

What you are saying is right, but my problem with this set-up is, without
running rtpproxy server instance, only with running kamailio server
everything (audio/video) is just go fine. But when i start RTPproxy server
to achieve NAT traversal, audio/video calls are going badly with pixelled
video and latency, voice break kind of issues with audio.

And my system set-up is like this :
Runing both Kamailio and RTPproxy in same machine on ubuntu (12.04)
platform. And i am working on Intranet infrastructure, so both the Rtpproxy
server and kamailio listening on Private IP address.

Can you please tel me how can i check jitter levels and RTP packet loss
before reaching RTPproxy server in my network ?
Anything can be done on RTPproxy server ?

Please help me in resoloving this issues.As i am new to this kind of
networking concepts.

Awaiting replies.

Regards,
Ravi