[SR-Users] Replacing an ACME Packet Net-Net SBC

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:00:18 CET 2014

Hi Francesco,

o Carsten Bock on 02/21/2014 12:05 AM:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Yes, SEMS is well maintained (i don't know, how well the website is
> maintained).
>
> You find the souce-code here:
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sems;a=summary
Carsten is right that SEMS is maintained, but it's website not really
well (the ftp server is down, thanks for letting us know, will be up
soon)...

To start with SEMS sbc, have a look at the sbc module documentation:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sems;a=blob;f=doc/Readme.sbc.txt

You'll need to define some regex mappings to have the calls and other
messages from different origins (e.g. different received interfaces,
then from different remote IPs/trunks) processed with the right SBC
profiles. Then in the profiles you define what should happen with that
calls and where they are sent.  For registrations / calls to
registrations use the enable_reg_caching option; for NAT handling use
dlg_nat_handling=yes, enable_rtprelay=yes,
rtprelay_force_symmetric_rtp=yes, and set the interfaces used for RTP
in rtprelay_interface/aleg_rtprelay_interface.

Using git master is recommended.

hth
Stefan