[SR-Users] understanding the sqlops module and kamailio children

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 18:32:16 CET 2014

Hi,

Following my issue with the above....

1.    Is there a way to see if a worker (child) is processing a transaction
for too long (let's say 2-3 sec)?

2.    Is there an option to see if the DB connection is alive? (I am
familiar with db_mysql options)

3.    If all workers are stuck on this "long" transaction, is there a Q for
the new INVITES? Can I see how many are there?

What I was experiencing is that when my DB was very slow, kamailio crashed
after a while....

I will configure db_mysql to ping every 30 sec and timeout after 1 sec.

Still, it can create a 3 sec delay for transactions.

Any one has an idea?

Using the ASYNC module can help here? Does it free the worker to deal with
new requests?

BR,

Uri