[SR-Users] Replacing an ACME Packet Net-Net SBC

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Fri Feb 21 00:32:40 CET 2014

On 2/20/14, 6:25 PM, Francesco Maria Magnini wrote:
> Fred,
>
> in you ACME replacement, kamailio doesn’t rewrite headers for handling
> RTP/SIGNALING and stay in the middle?

For nat it did. For others the media server did.

You can easily force all connections to use rtpproxy to do what you ask.
We chose to do this for NAT and for media servers outside of kamailio to
be the other choice. All calls were on one, the other, or both.

--
Fred Posner | The Palner Group, Inc.
http://qxork.com