[SR-Users] uac_reg_request_to

Isaac McDonald imcdona at suscall.com
Wed Feb 19 01:17:13 CET 2014

Hello All,

I need some clarification on the function uac_reg_request_to.

The doc says "This function can be used to send an authenticated request
to a remote user in the uac registrations table"

Does this mean I can forward a SUBSCRIBE request, or any request for
that matter, to an upstream server that's Kamailio is registered to via
the UAC module?

Secondly, I'm having trouble matching the user on this function. The
error is: "ac [uac_reg.c:996]: uac_reg_request_to(): no user: 2503" User
2503 does exist in the uac_reg table in column "l_username". What if I
want to match by UUID instead? How does that get mapped back to a local
user?

Thanks

--
Isaac McDonald