[SR-Users] One more question 'bout db_mode

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Tue Feb 18 10:15:44 CET 2014

Hi all!

my usrloc database use postgress.

In config I had:
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)

after day of work I see strange thing:

# kamctl ul show --brief | grep -c AOR
26

psql -U kamailio -c "select * from location;"
(1 row)

26 registered users in inner kamailio's  memory and only 1 in database.

See in doc:

1 - Write-Through scheme. All changes to usrloc are immediately
reflected in database too. This is very slow, but very reliable. Use
this scheme if speed is not your priority but need to make sure that no
registered contacts will be lost during crash or reboot.

I think saved locations in inner memory database must be identical. Am
I wrong?

--
 WBR, Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.12.9-calculate GNU/Linux