[SR-Users] understanding the sqlops module and kamailio children.

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:49:51 CET 2014

Alex - Thanks.

I was familiar with the parameters on db_mysql.

So, I understand there is no option for me to fine tune a query timeout etc...

I will have to find a better way to manage my DB related issues.

BR,

Uri

>Hello Uri,

>On 02/13/2014 11:57 AM, Uri Shacked wrote:
>
>>* 1. What is the query time out in kamailio?
*>>>>* 2. If the database is available but slow, does it mean that no new
*>>* INVITE will be dealt by the current child process until the sqlops is gone?
*>>>>* 3. does anyone has a good  idea for managing sqlops in a call?
*>