[SR-Users] How do I allow any user to register? And why doesn't a call reach the other end in my case?

Victor Sergienko singalen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 18:51:41 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm pretty ignorant about Kamailio, sorry for it and possible
terminology mistakes.

I'd like to allow any user to register. Ideally, I'd like to make some
script (Lua/whatever) function to check some data encoded in a
username and allow registering based on that username only.

I undefined WITH_AUTH in kamailio.cfg, and it used to work for me; but
sometimes I'm starting to get
"SIP Progress: 100 trying -- your call is important to us ()"
and the call never reaches the other party.

Here's a sample of my logs during the failed call:
https://gist.github.com/singalen/c343f09b67dcf7731fe0

What is the problem here?

I start and stop the clients all the time, so there might be some
garbage registrations accumulated. I assume I also need a user
registration to discard all his previous registrations?

Thank you!