[SR-Users] What is required to enable TLS on non-standard port?

info at vintageelectronics.ca info at vintageelectronics.ca
Thu Feb 13 04:11:22 CET 2014

Kamailio running in Fedora 19 box. The client (Jitsi) can only connect
over TCP.
If connecting over UDP, the clients connect, but cannot send/receive
messages.
Cannot connect over TLS at all. Ultimately I will need to run with TLS
over 5065 port or higher.

Tried using different listen directives, different port directive, but
kamailio either does not start, or only listening on one TCP port.

I've set up two SRV records, one for _sip on port 5065 and another for
_sips on port 5066. Both pointing to the Fedora box.

In Jitsi I have to specify port # and when I set it to 5065 over TCP it
works, but 5066 over TLS never connects.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.