[SR-Users] Kamailio behind DSL router

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 02:45:46 CET 2014

Yes, I agree. It is just an experimental setup to see capabilities of
Raspberry PI as personal web sockets server (running kamailio) over LAN
within a house for audio/video calls, media sharing etc. etc. (kind of
replacement for DLNA). For that part it works great.

I was just thinking (at 0230 am in the morning here, hehe) of extending
these services to connect to outside world e.g. to a group of friends
houses (no commercial use), each house has its own server and can connect
to a predefined list of servers for interaction.

Thank you.