[SR-Users] 3rd party REGISTER body

Waite, Hugh hugh.waite at acision.com
Tue Dec 30 14:38:58 CET 2014

Hi,
There is an option in the initial filter criteria specification which instructs the system to include the incoming REGISTER as the body in a 3rd party register to an external application server.
(Without searching the spec’s I can’t recall the details)

However this feature has not been implemented in the Kamailio IMS modules, so it is not currently possible using just the IMS modules and configuration.

Regards,
Hugh