[SR-Users] 3rd party REGISTER body

Jyaim Jyaim jyaime at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 13:58:54 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm using Kamailio with a SIP Application Server: when a user registers on
the IMS Core, Kamailio is configured to send a 3rd Party REGISTER request
to the application server.
This 3rd party REGISTER request starts some logic on the AS.

I'm trying to add the initial REGISTER request sent by user device in the
3rd party register request body.

Do you think it is possible to configure Kamailio to get that?

Thank you!