[SR-Users] The "Subscriber" table VS the "Location" table ?!

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 05:59:56 CET 2014

The users in subscriber table are the actual users who are allowed to
register to your SIP service. This is where kamailio gets the
authentication information, e.g. username and password etc.

The location table is where kamailio stores currently registered i.e.
online users. Obviously the records in location table are subset of
subscriber table. You do not need to maintain the location table in normal
cases as kamailio takes care of that itself.

Thank you.