[SR-Users] Can't start Kamailio with both db_postgres and tls

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Fri Dec 19 19:17:20 CET 2014

DM> Can you elaborate? Otherwise I don't see what's the role of this reply,
DM> because that was clear they want want tls for postgres.

Apologies that I wasn't clear.

DM> The error message says 'no pg_hba.conf entry for host "..."' -- sounds
DM> like something missing in postgres client/server configuration.

It is.  The important part is the no_ssl part; that just confirms what
the poster wrote in his first message, that they limit connections to
their pg to require ssl when connecting via tcp from host 129.240.1.1
as foo_test_user.

There is one issue I didn't spot at first, though.  In the db name
section of the error:

>> FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "129.240.1.1", user
>> "foo_test_user", database " foo_test", SSL off

there is an extra space, " foo_test" vs "foo_test".

That might turn out to be the entire issue.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6