[SR-Users] Email notifications from Github commits

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:50:33 CET 2014

Hello,

those on sr-dev mailing list probably noticed the last commit
notification - the email format can be seen at:

- http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2014-December/026513.html

As discussed in the past, it tries to stay as close as possible to the
old notification message, but it has some differences.

I published the php script I use for generating this notification as
well as synchronizing the git repository mirror on kamailio.org. It is
available at:

- https://github.com/miconda/gitpushub

If people prefer, we can make a clone inside kamailio organization and
tailor it to be more specific for kamailio repository, with more people
having direct access to update it.

On the other hand, any contribution to the script to make it better or
more useful is welcome! Eventually it is going to be useful for various
people with their other projects.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla