[SR-Users] t_suspend/t_continue

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Dec 13 20:24:46 CET 2014

On 12/13/2014 01:01 PM, Ahmed Salem wrote:

> I expect about 300,000 to 400,000 end points and maybe 10% of them will
> send simultanoues requests per second,  so will one instance still be
> enough?

It's hard to say due to the multitude of variables involved, but
personally, I think you can do this off one instance.

> And what is the ratio between shared memory and available RAM if my
> machine is only dedicated to kamailio?

You can probably dedicate most of your available RAM to Kamailio shared
memory. Whether you should do that is hard to say. Kamailio doesn't need
that much memory--even for hundreds of thousands of registered
endpoints. A few gigabytes should do, to be on the safe side.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel: +1-678-954-0670