[SR-Users] t_suspend/t_continue

Ahmed Salem ahmed.salem4282 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:01:23 CET 2014

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your help.
I think t_replicate is the best option for me.
I expect about 300,000 to 400,000 end points and maybe 10% of them will
send simultanoues requests per second,  so will one instance still be
enough?
And what is the ratio between shared memory and available RAM if my machine
is only dedicated to kamailio?

Thanks again for your quick and direct responses.
Ahmed