[SR-Users] gruu within dialog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:22:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

can you send a trace that includes the registration as well as the call?

The pub-gruu is using the AoR, iirc.

Also, the line you refer to is not matching anymore with latest 4.1.x --
paste the code around it to locate it properly.

On 26/08/14 18:05, samuel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having some issues treating requests within dialogs with gruu
> enabled with kamailio 4.1.2.
>
> I've got the "standard" configuration of WITHIN route with the adition
> of the next lines:
>
>                         if(is_gruu()){
>                                 route(LOCATION);
>                         };
>
> before the the RELAY route call in the loose_route section.
>
> The "problem" is that the ACK with a pub-gruu on the Req-URI is not
> properly lookup. In the logs I can see the following statements:
>  2(4232) DEBUG: registrar [lookup.c:123]: lookup(): looking up pub
> gruu [urn:uuid:d63b1c4f-d7dc-4f4e-87f1-948123266dc0]
>  2(4232) DEBUG: registrar [lookup.c:158]: lookup(): 'sam at A.B.C.D' Not
> found in usrloc
>
> Where A.B.C.D is the local IP of the UA.
>
> Looking at the code, this last line looks like is looking for the
> "standard" URI (username at domain) instead of using the pub gruu. Am I
> right with this assumption or am I missing something from the code?
> As far as I could look, it looks like there's an exit -1 statement in
> the line 158 of lookup.c which disables the following gruu treatment.
>
> Since the username with IP is not registered, this ACK is lost and the
> sesion is not stablished (lost ACK).
>
> Can anyone provide some hints why is this failing?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!
> Samuel.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA