[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0.4 slow memory leak

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:45:40 CEST 2014

It is not needed to see the memory operations logs. Just to dump the
chunks in memory.

You would need ctl and ctl_rpc modules (iirc -- they should be in the
default config file), then run:

kamcmd cfg.set_now_int core mem_dump_shm 1

Extract the logs of the dump from the shared memory and send them over.

Send also the output for:

kamctl mi get_statistics shmem: