[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0.4 slow memory leak

Heenan, Timothy Steven Timothy.Heenan at windstream.com
Tue Aug 26 17:34:23 CEST 2014

Thank you.

I have recompiled with MEMDBG, however I am not observing any additional output in my log files.
I think I have something set incorrectly in kamailio.cfg.

Here are my log settings from Kamailio.cfg

debug=3
log_stderror=no
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0
memdbg=2
memlog=2
modparam("debugger", "cfgtrace", 1)
modparam("debugger", "log_level", 2)
modparam("debugger", "cfgpkgcheck", 1)
modparam("debugger", "mod_level", "core=2")
modparam("debugger", "mod_level", "tm=2")
modparam("debugger", "mod_level", "dispatcher=2")
modparam("debugger", "mod_level", "siptrace=2")