[SR-Users] Send socket and sequential requests

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 14 13:18:04 CEST 2014

You know what? I do have double RR disabled. I thought about that, and was so sure I wouldn't have turned it off that I didn't even check. But it's disabled. I feel quite stupid. Let me retest and let you know what happens.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106