[SR-Users] Call disconnects within 30 seconds

davy van de moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:20:38 CEST 2014

Hey Rahul,

thank you for your pcap file. Your astpp is indeed not succeeding in
getting the OK delivered correctly to your pjsua. Also those 400 Bad
Session Description are no good.

I do see as well fragmented packets passing by, perhaps an easy test would
be to have everything be sent over TCP. Big sip packets tend to suffer over
UDP networks. From your sip packets your setup looks quite standard,
although with a lot of headers (which is fine), so I'ld give it a try with
sending everything over tcp, t_relay_to_tcp should help you out!

Good luck!

I guess the attachment size was greater than 60Kb thereby getting
quarentined.
Re-sending it to you so that this issue could be resolved.