[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0.4 slow memory leak

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:17:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

can you give the list of loaded modules? How much memory did you
allocate (-m parameter value)?

It will narrow down searches to see if there was anything similar fixed
since 4.0.4.

To troubleshoot easier, would be good to recompile with MEMDBG=1, then
the details of chunks in memory can be dumped and analysed.

On 12/08/14 01:40, Heenan, Timothy Steven wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I’m running into a slow memory leak on my kamailio 4.0.4 SIP proxies.
> I’m observing a steady increase in the memory consumption until there
> is no more left. Kamailio then starts repeating this in the logs:
>
> ERROR: dispatcher [dispatch.c:279]: add_dest2list(): no more memory.
>
> What would be the best way to debug this kind of a memory leak? The
> proxy does not handle any registrations but does route a fair amount
> of calls.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> *Tim Heenan*
>
> *Engineer I - VoIP**Wholesale | Windstream*
>
> timothy.heenan at windstream.com <mailto:email at windstream.com>|
> windstreambusiness.com <http://www.windstreambusiness.com/>
>
> o: 847.348.1338 | f: 847.963.0116

> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
> original message and any attachments.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA