[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.0.4 slow memory leak

Heenan, Timothy Steven Timothy.Heenan at windstream.com
Tue Aug 12 01:40:59 CEST 2014

Greetings,

I'm running into a slow memory leak on my kamailio 4.0.4 SIP proxies. I'm observing a steady increase in the memory consumption until there is no more left. Kamailio then starts repeating this in the logs:

ERROR: dispatcher [dispatch.c:279]: add_dest2list(): no more memory.

What would be the best way to debug this kind of a memory leak? The proxy does not handle any registrations but does route a fair amount of calls.

Thank you in advance,
Tim Heenan
Engineer I - VoIP Wholesale | Windstream
timothy.heenan at windstream.com<mailto:email at windstream.com> | windstreambusiness.com<http://www.windstreambusiness.com/>
o: 847.348.1338 | f: 847.963.0116