[SR-Users] rtpengine symmetric RTP behavior

Narsay, Deep deep.narsay at mezocliq.com
Mon Aug 11 23:04:04 CEST 2014

Hello Andreas,

Yes, that's what I had thought, but

I am actually seeing it using two different UDP ports towards Freeswitch
(send=40036 and recv=40042)

and two more ports towards SIP Client (send=40038, and recv=40040).

I am wondering if there is any setting (or flag at compilation time) that
will make it symmetric.

This rtpengine is daemon only, (not using kernel module).

Thank you,
- Deep N