[SR-Users] LM_ERR and LM_DBG

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:08:53 CEST 2014

I want to ask some queries regarding logging in kamailio.

1. First of all if I want to add LM_DBG or LM_ERR in lookup.c file of
registrar module, where to add the command as on extraction of
kamailio-3.1.1.zip, I found registrar module files in modules_k folder as
well as modules_s folder.
2. I was advised to us macros from dprint.h to see LM_DBG and LM_ERR
statements in log file, how to do so ??
3. Third, will these logs also print in /var/log/messages in debian linux
along with other kamailio.cfg logs ??
4. What changes should be made in kamailio.cfg to see these logs, i.e log
level etc ??

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.