[SR-Users] Name of pseudo variable by which domain name is saved in Location List

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:27:45 CEST 2014

I have set the domain name (which I am looking for) using the example given
in link below. Now I want to print the domain name in logs using xlog

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/usrloc.html#id2995652

Here is the exact text from the above link.

""""3.16. use_domain (integer)

If the domain part of the user should be also saved and used for identifing
the user (along with the username part). Useful in multi domain scenarios.
Non 0 value means true.

Default value is “0 (false)”.

modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1)