[SR-Users] Name of pseudo variable by which domain name is saved in Location List

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:26:22 CEST 2014

Hello,

I want to display the value from domain field of Location List in SER
Monitor Menu. I extracted the value of $rd using xlog. It gave me the domain
of callee but from invite packet. Not from the location list of SER Monitor
Menu.

If callee is logged in to same database with another kamailio server and
hence another domain name. How can I pick domain name by which its logged in
Thanks.

Regards,
Aawaise