[SR-Users] Kamailio and FHoSS integration

Andrea Meroni rucola8968 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:08:58 CEST 2014

Thank u very much, i imagined something like this but i wanted a
confirmation. Just another question: searching the web for other opensource
HSS, i found that most companies implements their own HSS ... So, am I
right if i say that to have a performant HSS i should buy it from someone?
The only good open-source HSS i found is FHoSS ... except for performance
unfortunately

Andrea