[SR-Users] Editings in kamailio.cfg for routing decision

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:33:01 CEST 2014

Hi All,

When a user sends an "invite" packet to make a call. I want to make a
decision about call routing. Whether to route call to other server or route
it to local user.
I want to base this decision on "domain" of called user. This "domain" is to
be picked from "Location List" in database. Both servers are using the same
database.
What changes are to be made in kamailio.cfg ??
Actually in my environment my user can connect to any of the servers. I want
to know to which server it is connected and then make the call routing
decision.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Regards,