[SR-Users] LCR from_uri help

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:24:38 CEST 2014

Juha,
Thank you for all of your help so far, but we are still totally stuck
trying to make this work.  We have double and triple checked our
configuration, database, and INVITE and everything is in-line with what
previously worked (in 1.5).  We are running 4.1.3, is that what you were
testing on?

What can I do to debug this?  I checked and we aren't seeing any of the
"failed to compile regex" errors in the logs.  We have 4 servers that are
all displaying the same behavior (read: ignoring the from_uri match on a
lower priority).

Any further help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Geoff