[SR-Users] LCR from_uri help

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Apr 23 08:47:02 CEST 2014

Geoffrey Mina writes:

> Right now, I would think that with our Priority of 0 on the route with the
> from_URI match, the algorithm should always look at that one first and
> route the calls accordingly.
>
> Since we have the priority correctly set to evaluate in the order we want,
> what next can we look to?

i made same kind of test that you have and routing worked as expected,
i.e., when request uri matched a common prefix, the one with lower
priority was tried first.

if you remove from uri constraint from the rule that had it, is lower
priority gw then selected first or doesn't priorities work at all for
you?

-- juha