[SR-Users] invite always contains "s"

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Apr 18 09:18:29 CEST 2014

Hi Vasco,

That's because Asterisk uses sip:a at local.ip as the Contact URI in the AoR binding it requests from the registrar. When the registrar does a lookup(), it changes to the request URI to be equivalent to the registrant's contact, just as it's supposed to.

But, you can easily get around this:

$var(old_did) = $rU;
lookup() etc.
$rU = $var(old_did);
t_relay() etc.

-- Alex

On 17 April 2014 02:23:42 GMT+04:00, Vasco Mendes <vasco.m at innovation-tic.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>

>I created an incoming trunk between iptel and my asterisk. Whatever the
>account is on iptel I always have in the from of received INVITE < sip
>:s at mypublicip :5060 >. < s > is not a recognized DID on my asterisk.
>Why do
>I receive this < s > in the from ??
>

>Many thanks for your help,
>
>Vasco
>

>---
>Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel
>malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106