[SR-Users] Basic question regarding Routing

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:39:37 CEST 2014

Hello,
I want to ask some basic questions.
Anyone please guide me to links with answers. I am sure such basics must be
explained online.
1. What is exactly achieved by "route(RELAY)" ?? Routing calls from local
users to other domains ??

2. If user 1 is caller and user 2 is being called. Which pseudo variable
will be used to catch value of called user i.e user 2 and his domain ?? I
want to pick domain name from location table in database and not from the
authorization module.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Aawaise