[SR-Users] event_route[tm:branch-failure] question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:39:18 CEST 2014

On 14/04/14 10:35, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I guess the event route is executed with the incoming request. I would
>> expect to have there the branch attributes, but I haven't developed the
>> feature.
> it would be important to get access to branch attributes in
> branch-failure event route so that when append_branch() is executed, all
> the same attributes would exist in the newly added branch that were
> there when corresponding branch_route was executed.
>
>> Perhaps you should look inside tm module at execution of branch
>> route/failure route to see how they take the branch attributes and
>> compare, to be sure is what I guessed or not.
> i could try to do that, but first i would like to get $ru issue
> resolved, i.e., why $ru in branch-failure route sometimes is aor uri and
> sometimes contact uri.  $ru in branch-failure route should always be the
> same as it is in corresponding branch_route.  i didn't understand what
> your explanation to that was.
Incoming request is stored in transaction with all the changes done in
request_route until the transaction is created. A matter of what was the
r-uri at the moment of creating transaction, you will retrieve it in the
tm specific routing blocks when such route block handles the incoming
request (what is stored in t->uas).