[SR-Users] event_route[tm:branch-failure] question

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Apr 14 10:35:15 CEST 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I guess the event route is executed with the incoming request. I would
> expect to have there the branch attributes, but I haven't developed the
> feature.

it would be important to get access to branch attributes in
branch-failure event route so that when append_branch() is executed, all
the same attributes would exist in the newly added branch that were
there when corresponding branch_route was executed.

> Perhaps you should look inside tm module at execution of branch
> route/failure route to see how they take the branch attributes and
> compare, to be sure is what I guessed or not.

i could try to do that, but first i would like to get $ru issue
resolved, i.e., why $ru in branch-failure route sometimes is aor uri and
sometimes contact uri.  $ru in branch-failure route should always be the
same as it is in corresponding branch_route.  i didn't understand what
your explanation to that was.

-- juha