[SR-Users] uac_replace_from

Kelvin Chua kelchy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 23:23:49 CEST 2014

what i did was to put uac_replace_from() in branch_route instead of
route[RELAY]

however, i also tried it on route[RELAY] but it is still the same problem.

i placed an xlog() just before uac_replace_from() to make sure that it is
not
called twice while doing ngrep to inspect the outgoing packet.
using this experiment, i can conclude that it is indeed just once.

I am curious on your method daniel, what do you mean by
"store the changes in avps and commit the changes" ?

Kelvin Chua