[SR-Users] uac_replace_from

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Fri Apr 4 10:46:13 CEST 2014

On Friday 04 April 2014 09:53:48 Alex Balashov wrote:
> I've seen this when calling uac_replace_from twice, which you cannot do.

I ran into this before, and based upon recommendations here I decided to store
the changes in avps and commit the changes in route[RELAY].

That works fine until something ends up in a failure route (redirects after a
fr_inv_timeout). It appears I get double changes even though I reset the avps
after calling uac_* in RELAY so uac_* shouldn't get called for a second time
anywhere, but this is something I'll have to debug further before making more
statements.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658