[SR-Users] One-way Relay through RTPproxy

Nandini madhu sermj2012 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:53:36 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I am running Kamailio (4.0) and RTPproxy server (1.2.1) server in my
set-up. When i call from Client A to B , the RTP packets are proxying
trhrough RTPproxy service to other end client, but no flow from client B
to  client A. With this calls Are unsuccessful. I traced a SIP capture
(please find in the attachment) and analysed it, as in there only one
client 's (A) IP address is changed to RTPproxy IP address in SDP body.

What can be do to resolve this issue ?
Please anybody help me

And also find the attachment for my kamailio config file, and suggest me or
point me about any misplacement of NAT traversal function call in the
script. Please consider this and help me out as i am newbie in scripting.

Regards,
Nandini