[SR-Users] R: Reply route and variable

pars3c pars3c at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:36:44 CEST 2014

Hello,

Probably  i don’t see the dialog variable in the onreply route , because I
see on the trace ip that sometime on the reInvite the proxy don’t put on the
record route the dialog cookie. On the first invite , it’s ok , but on every
reinvite (we have sip session timer) there isn’t.

It’s correct ?

Thanks