[SR-Users] Communicate with Kamailio through external application

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Mon Sep 30 14:56:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

You are not doing anything wrong - on very quick inspection of the code it
appears you won't be able to issue the command via the xhttp_rpc module.

So other than changing DB (although I assume you are using MSSQL for a very
specific reason), it looks like you may have to stick to the original
remote SSH connection idea. Until someone has time and inclination to add
the unixodbc support that is.

Unless anyone else can offer some alternative...

Regards,

Charles

On 30 September 2013 08:01, Grant Bagdasarian <GB at cm.nl> wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> I’ve loaded the mi_rpc module and configured the rpc_url param, but I
> can’t issue the kamcmd mi ds_reload command from the web interface.
> Executing the command in the console works just fine, but only when I leave
> the binrpc modparam as default.****
>
> I’m probably doing something wrong.****
>
> ** **
>
> # ----- xhttp params ------****
>
> modparam("xhttp", "url_match", "^/http_rpc")****
>
> ** **
>
> # ----- xhttp_rpc params ------****
>
> modparam("xhttp_rpc", "xhttp_rpc_root", "http_rpc")****
>
> ** **
>
> # ----- mi_rpc params ------****
>
> modparam("mi_rpc","rpc_url","tcp:192.168.1.10:2046")****
>
> ** **
>
> The mi_rpc documentation says: “rpc_url”. This parameter is required if
> you need to run RPC commands from the MI. It must match a URL to which the
> RPC is bound.****
>
> Is this referring to the binrpc modparam?****
>
> ** **
>
> Any tips?****
>
> ** **

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.