[SR-Users] db_mysql module on different interface

Samuel Ware sam.ware at veranetworks.com
Sat Sep 21 17:09:14 CEST 2013

I am setting up my kamailio and mysql server on separate machines.  They are connected via a private network on the eth1.  The public interfaces are on eth0.  I can use the mysql client to log in the mysql server via the private network but kamailio will not connect.  If I change the mysql to communicate on the public network it works (where the sip messaging and mysql are on the same interface).  Is there a setting or something that I have to change so the sip messaging and mysql can be on different interfaces.

Thanks in advance,

Sam