[SR-Users] Getting Started with SIREMIS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 21:05:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 9/19/13 9:59 AM, David Wilson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have Kamailio 4.0.3 installed via APT onto Ubuntu 12.04 and have Siremis 4.0 installed and running nicely.
>
> Is there an example config file that demonstrates how to use the features configurable through Siremis?
>
> For example, when I populate a UACReg record via Siremis, I had to adapt the kamailio.cfg to use that information.  Similar adaptations are required for LCR or CR records and these are where I'm struggling; there is some routing code that is implied by the data structures, but the documentation for the corresponding modules doesn't provide an overall example.
siremis is the toolkit to manage the database records for most of the
records. Building the logic to use the records from kamailio.cfg is a
matter of requirements to implement.

The starting point is the readme for the module, there you can find
details about parameters and function. The way to go is trying something
by yourself based on readme and if you get stuck, then ask help here.
Otherwise no one would be able to give hints or config parts to plug in
an unknown environment.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -