[SR-Users] Getting Started with SIREMIS

David Wilson dw at zaq.com.au
Thu Sep 19 09:59:11 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I have Kamailio 4.0.3 installed via APT onto Ubuntu 12.04 and have Siremis 4.0 installed and running nicely.

Is there an example config file that demonstrates how to use the features configurable through Siremis?

For example, when I populate a UACReg record via Siremis, I had to adapt the kamailio.cfg to use that information.  Similar adaptations are required for LCR or CR records and these are where I'm struggling; there is some routing code that is implied by the data structures, but the documentation for the corresponding modules doesn't provide an overall example.

Regards,
Dave.