[SR-Users] dispatcher: set $du in failure_route

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Wed Sep 18 16:26:03 CEST 2013

Awesome!

Thanks!

From: sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org [mailto:sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of Alex Balashov
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:23 PM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] dispatcher: set $du in failure_route

Of course.
Grant Bagdasarian <GB at cm.nl<mailto:GB at cm.nl>> wrote:
Hello,

Can the $du value also be set in a failure_route? For instance in the case the first destination fails.

I’m currently setting the $du value before I’m calling the ds_next_domain function in request_route.
We have multiple carriers which are connected to different SBCs.

In case $du is not re-set in failure_route, Kamailio will try to send the INVITE to the carrier directly, bypassing the SBC, correct?

Regards,

Grant

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106