[SR-Users] Store dispatcher weight attribute in dispatcher table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:37:28 CEST 2013

Hello,

in the attrs column you have to add attribute weight - some notes are in
the readme, but I guess can be made more clear:
-http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#idp16940048

As example, the attrs can be:

"weight=20;abc=xyz;"

On 9/18/13 10:29 AM, Grant Bagdasarian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you mean using the priority column to store the attributes instead
> of the priority itself?
>
> I'm currently using the priority column, so that wouldn't be an option.
>
> Regards,
>
> Grant

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -