[SR-Users] Authentication and outbound proxy

Steve Davies steve-lists-srusers at connection-telecom.com
Tue Sep 17 23:04:54 CEST 2013

On 17 September 2013 21:59, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> In theory a SIP request can have multiple proxy authentications and one
> www authentication. In practise very few phones support it.

Interesting that in my testing / experiments I saw Bria do this correctly.
 I had both Kamailio and my final destination authenticate Bria's invite.
 I used different realms and Bria dutifully answered both and offered the
final invite with both authentications included.

I did wonder whether other clients were likely to do it right.  (And I did
"fix" the double authentication in the meantime)

Steve