[SR-Users] How to convert recorded video call in .rtp file using kamailio and rtpproxy in to any video file format. ??

Manas Mohanty mohanty.ranjan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:33:23 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Can I get some help on my query.
When I record video file 4 files are created.

filename;1.a.rtp
filename;1.0.rtp
filename;2.a.rtp
filename;2.o.rtp

What are these files ????

The codec I am using for video is H.263 and G729 for audio.

please Suggest me how to convert .rtp files into any video format like mp4.

Its very urgent.

Please suggest me ..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,